Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To My Clean Toddler

Dearest Toddler,

I don’t know where you came from, but you just crack me up! My latest favorite part about you is how you are all of a sudden so tidy! You know how you are constantly closing cupboard doors behind me? Or like the other day, when I left a plate on the couch and you came and grabbed it and were going to put it in the sink, but got so upset when you realized that the baby gate was blocking your way?

What really floors me is that when you spill something (like a drink), as all toddlers are wont to do, instead of getting upset you shout, “MESS” and run to the kitchen to get a towel and proceed to clean it up!

I know that this won’t last forever, but I’m always grateful for small favors. Keep it up as long you like. I know I certainly won’t mind!

Enjoying your fastidiousness,
Mom

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is hilarious! you have a strange one there, if you don't mind me saying. I would love it if I have a toddler like that!

KimmyBlair said...

omg that is faboulous.