Tuesday, October 2, 2007

To My Husband on His Birthday

To My Dearest Husband on His Thirtieth Birthday,



BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
YOU'RE OLD!!!!!


*takes comfort in the fact that no matter what, I will always be younger than you*

I hope that you have had a wonderful day. I am blessed to have you in my life, and I hope that we'll be doing this again in another thirty years. (When, of course, you will be even OLDER!)

Take heart, sweety. You won't really be old until you're dead. You are one of those who will always be young. Here's to 1977: a very good year!

Love,
Naomi

6 comments:

Bel~ said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Nomes!

KimmyBlair said...

Smurf is old

Naomi said...

We should now call him Papa Smurf.

Tara said...

Way to go Jarum, 30's ROCK!!!! Haha Naomi, you not there yet, your still a BABY!!! :) j/k When I get a chance to go through all my photos, I will send you an old pic of Jarum and I with our primary teacher when we were like 6 or 7. Kip is in that pic as well. Ya, '77 pumped out some hippin' cool people. :)

KimmyBlair said...

Dear Nomes,

You still alive? I'm going through withdrawal and miss you

- Kim

Rachel said...

Happy late birthday, Jarum. Man, I really am sucking at keeping up with end-of-the year events. Word.