Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To Heroes

Dear Heroes,

I have recently discovered just how truly remarkable your television show is. The attention to detail is frankly astounding. I have found myself watching the scenery and background almost as much as watching the main characters. Your subtle (or perhaps not so subtle) use of the Symbol, your use of music, the fleeting glances... I love them all!

I really enjoy how you take seemingly random individuals and tie them all into one story. The first season was masterfully done. However, I am finding the second season a tiny bit convoluted. Too many characters. While I am sure you have some brilliantly thought-out master plan, couldn't we do away with a few? Niki, perhaps? She bugs me to no end. And while I am still reserving judgment on the Dominican Twins and the whole Irish family storylines, my patience is not long. Let us speed things up a bit.

Oh, and could Linderman and Kensei be the same person? That would just be way too cool!

Waiting to see more of Peter's total awesomeness,
Nomes

No comments: