Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To Self-Control

Dear Self-Control,

I'm sorry, but you are really getting on my nerves, lately! I've been craving chocolate for the last three weeks, yet every time I go to the store and walk by the candy, I can't bring myself to buy any! I have thoughts like, "Oh, I really don't need this right now," or "Maybe next time." I think the worst was when I went to go pick up a pint of ice cream (with the intention of buying some B&J's Phish Phood) and I found myself looking at the nutritionals of another brand! I ended up getting Breyer's Strawberry! COME ON! All I want is some chocolate yet you won't let me have some! Just leave me alone.

Hoping to abandon you,
Nomes

3 comments:

Laura D said...

I am glad you have the same e-mail address. I have been wondering about you guys too! When does Jarom come home? Love your letters!

Rachel said...

Well, I may be the only one who would prefer good strawberry ice cream to anything chocolate 9 out of 10 times... So I think your self control served you well. Plus, you could always put a bit of chocolate syrup on strawberry ice cream. Would that satisfy the chocolate hunger?

Moto X Mama said...

I love your letters. try a frozen york peppermint patty.